You can improve the jitter of the robotic arm through the method below.
1) Reduce TCP/Joint jerk and acceleration
Reduce TCP/Joint jerk
● Enter the "Settings" - "Advanced" - "Advanced Parameter"
● Reduce the joint jerk of the robotic arm movement by dragging the progress bar.
Reduce TCP/Joint acceleration
Reducing the acceleration in the program can also improve the jitter of the robotic arm.
2) Change PID Parameters
● Enter the "Settings" - "Advanced" - "Advanced Tool" - "PID Parameters Settings"
● Select PID-PARAMETERS-1 (or PID-PARAMETERS-2).
● Then click [Save].
1. If the robotic arm is not enabled, the PID parameters cannot be modified.
2. If an error warning occurs on the robotic arm, the PID parameters cannot be modified.
3. When the robotic arm is moving, PID parameters cannot be modified.
3) Check whether the robotic arm passes through or near the singularity.
Singularity judgment method and solution:
Please refer to the page 155-157 of the xArm user manual: xArm user manual
If the method above won't improve the jitter of the robotic arm, please send the information below to us:
● The video about the jitter of the robotic arm.
● The SN of the robotic arm. (See the figure below)