If there is a problem with the UFACTORY xArm, follow the steps below to collect the essential information:
1. SN of the UFACTORY xArm
SN is on the base of the UFACTORY xArm and start with "X"
2. Describe the problem
(1) Time when the problem occurred.
(2) What operation was performed on the UFACTORY xArm before the problem occurred.
(3) Pictures or videos needed to describe the problem.
(4) Abnormal phenomenon occurred on the UFACTORY xArm.
3. Describe the method to control the UFACTORY xArm
Please describe the method you used to control UFACTORY xArm.
Method of controlling the UFACTORY xArm:
(1) UFACTORY xArm Studio
(2) UFACTORY xArm-Python-SDK
(3) UFACTORY xArm-C ++ - SDK
(4) UFACTORY xArm-ROS-SDK
(5) Communication Protocol
(6) If it is another control method, please describe in detail.
4. Script and error log
(1) If the control method is Blockly in UFACTORY xArm Studio, then download the Blockly project and send it to us.
The download method is as follows:
Click the download button on the picture to download the Blockly file.
(2) If the control method is Python SDK (/ C ++ SDK / ROS / Communication Protocol), please send us the scripts and log files of the console.
5. The log file of the control box
Download the log file and send it to us through "UFACTORY xArm Studio-Settings-System-Log-Download".
The detailed download steps refer to the article:
6. Sending method
Please attach all the files above in a folder and upload to Google Drive, and then send the shareable link to email@example.com.
You can refer to the following example to write a problems collection document:
question collection document
(1) SN of the xArm
(2) Time when the problem occurred
(3) What operation was performed on the xArm before the problem occurred.
When executing test.Blockly, "Collision Caused Abnormal Current" pops up in xArm Studio.
(4) Pictures or videos used to describe the problem.
(5) Abnormal phenomenon occurred in the robot arm.
When the test.Blockly is executed, the error box "Collision Caused Abnormal Current" pops up directly on xArm Studio. The xArm does not move.
(6) The way to control xArm
The files and compressed packages contained in the folder are as follows: